Killington Winter Pride Weekend: February 1st-February 3rd
With one of the most popular nightlife scenes in the East, along with 140 trails spread across 70 miles of mountain terrain, Killington’s got something for everyone – and then some. Whether you’re an avid snow sport enthusiast or just making the trip out to party, we’ll provide you with everything needed for an amazing experience.
As a part of this initiative, G.N.A.R. is proud to support RU12? Community Center as the principle non-profit beneficiary of this year’s event. RU12 Community Center celebrates, educates, and advocates with and for LGBTQ Vermonters. They offer a wide range of programs from social and educational events, to health and wellness programs, to direct services and advocacy.
EVENT PASS OPTIONS:
- Gold Pass ($129)
- Gold Pass + Full-Day Lift Ticket ($169)
Pride Passes may be purchased at www.GnarWinterPride.com.
- VIP Welcome Reception at Santa Fe Steakhouse – Fri. 2/1/13
- White OUT Dance Party at Wobbly Barn - Fri. 2/1/13, Doors Open at 9:00pm
- Pride Slide: Downhill Parade & Costume Contest at Snowshed Lodge & Long Trail Pub – Sat. 2/2/13, 2:00pm
- Wham Bam Rainbow Jam at Outback Steakhouse & Tabu Lounge – Sat. 2/2/13, PM
- Farewell Mimosas & Brunch at Wally’s Diner – Sun. 2/3/13
… more TBA
WINTER PRIDE PASS BENEFITS:
- Lift Tickets
- Ski/Snowboard Instruction
- Rental Equipment
- Learn-To-Ride Packages
- Event Access
- Partner Lodging Rates
- Transportation to/from Boston.
- Meal Discounts at Killington's Best Locations
... more TBA
>Killington Resort a.k.a. The Beast of the East, is the largest ski area in the Eastern United States.
>Killington was ranked #1 by Ski Magazine for “Best Resort Nightlife in the East” in 2012.
>Strategically placed in the heart of Vermont, Killlington is just hours from Burlington, Boston and New York.
G.N.A.R. (Gay Network Alliance of Riders) provides opportunities for the LGBTQ community and its allies to connect through the vehicle of winter sports. As the official marketing and tourism organization for Winter Gay Pride, G.N.A.R. hopes to build off the successes of summer-based LGBTQ pride events that have emerged across the country. In its inaugural season G.N.A.R. is proud to host (the first of many to come) Winter Pride in Killington, Vermont, Feb. 1-3, 2013.